Terms & Conditions- Mind Your Health Hypnotherapy
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Mind Your Health Hypnotherapy’s (A.B.N 92812537649) Mobile Phone Application.
Mind Your Health Hypnotherapy is located at:
PO Box 5782 Sunset Strip, Victoria – 3922, Australia
By accessing this application we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Mind Your Health Hypnotherapy’s Mobile Phone Application if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this application and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client via the mobile phone application, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia.. The payment does not include any other of our consulting services to the client.
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Mind Your Health Hypnotherapy and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Mind Your Health Hypnotherapy website and mobile phone application. All intellectual property rights are reserved. Only the paying client/ You may view the mobile phone application program for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website or mobile phone application
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website or mobile phone application
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from our website or mobile phone application
- Redistribute content from Mind Your Health Hypnotherapy (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content:
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests when sent in writing to us.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Reservation of Rights;
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site or phone application. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website;
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website and phone application is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website and phone application remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and phone application and the use of this (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and phone application and the information and services provided on the website we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Guarantee of Program Effectiveness;
Whilst we have seen many positive results and clinical hypnosis has been shown to have improvements in up to 80% of individuals, Mind Your Health Hypnotherapy and Alicia Moltzen do not guarantee our program will be effective in every child.
Pre-existing Intellectual Property. Mind Your Health Hypnotherapy and Alicia Moltzen, will retain exclusive interest in and ownership of its Intellectual Property developed on the website and mobile phone application before this agreement or developed outside the scope of this agreement. The Mind Your Health Hypnotherapy mobile phone application and website will remain the sole and exclusive property of Mind Your Health Hypnotherapy and Alicia Moltzen and any person breaking this clause will be liable for prosecution by the law.
Mind Your Health Hypnotherapy and Alicia Moltzen shall own all “Project Information” which shall be defined as: all inventions, improvements, discoveries, designs, data, concepts, ideas, processes, methods, techniques, know-how, software and information, including schematics, engineering drawings, marks, mask works and writings
Health & Wellness of Client;
By accepting these terms and conditions you guarantee to us that your child is well and any medical illness that could affect bed wetting has been ruled out by a medical professional. Should you child become unwell during or after our program we accept no responsibility for this and this program will not be seen or accepted as any cause of medical issues which arise. Always seek medical attention if you are concerned. Mind Your Health Hypnotherapy is not a licences medical practitioner.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us;
PO Box 5782, Sunset Strip, Victoria, Australia 3922